Monday, December 31, 2012

Alina Vacariu hot bikini

I know my Alina Vacariu post from this time last year has been one of the most popular in this blog’s history.  Well, I listen and back by popular demand I am photographing Alina again today.  Not that it took too much convincing to decide to photograph one of the world’s most beautiful women.  We had such a good time working (if you could call it working!) together last time, that the only barrier to shooting again was trying to coordinate our busy schedules.  I was in Europe the week before last, she was last week, etc.
Check back this week or next for the first shots from the new shoot.  I am on my way to the studio now!!!!
Here is a link to the last shoot:
Alina Vacariu is a breathtakingly stunning Romanian actress and model, with appearances in Stuff and Maxim magazine.
ay back in 1998 Alina Vacariu was Romania’s Model of the Year (at age of 15), which later resulted in signing a contract with Elite Model Management. Now all these years later Alina is still going strong showing off her ridiculously fit body for Bare Necessities Lingerie.
Alina Vacariu
Where you’ve seen her:
Romania’s Model of the Year in 1998, this model-actress and aspiring forensic biologist has traveled the world—Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, South America—posing in skimpy lingerie and bare-to-there bathing suits. She’s also worked the runways of the world’s hottest designers and steamed up the Abercrombie & Fitch catalog.
Male-ing list:
“All I want from a guy is romance. Just bring me flowers and chocolates and I’m yours. I can’t stand guys who call me five times a day. And I don’t like guys who feel like they need to listen to me. If you’re too nice, you’re too annoying.”
Girl just wants to have fun:
“Casual sex is OK. I don’t want to be in a relationship right now. I just want to have fun. I want to bask in the sun and dance the night away, with no worries about what’s happening tomorrow.”
Seeks endowed…heart:
Oh My God!! You just know the article is going to be truly awesome when I start like that, right? Here’s a girl I’m pretty sure most of you guys and gals don’t know yet, the near perfect Alina Vacariu looking as sultry as it gets and being quite the tease in these breathtaking lingerie photos from Bare Necessities, I think. Yeah, these pics could actually take your breath away.
Now in case you don’t know anything about Alina, all I could tell you is that she’s one of the hottest Romanian supermodels and unfortunately we don’t get to see nearly enough of her if you ask me. I remember it was love at first sight when I’ve seen a couple of photos of this hottie in skimpy lingerie and if this is the first time you’re seeing this girl, that’s exactly what’s going to happen to you too.






No comments:

Post a Comment