Thursday, December 27, 2012

Stacy Keibler nude photos at Fake Fantasy

If you don’t know who Stacy Keibler is then let me educate you. She is a former Nitro Girls wrestling babe (known by various aliases like Nitro Girl Skye, Miss Hancock and Super Stacy), part time model and now actress. She’s a good looking girl and I seriously dig her fit athletic body. I’ve seen plenty of her in those skimpy wrestling outfits and all the bikini modeling she has done but I still wanted to see more
I found some hot nude pictures of Stacy and had to show some. Of course these are not real if you haven’t already guessed. Indeed they are fakes, but very nice ones I am sure you’ll agree – hell maybe you don’t, I really don’t give a fuck haha. I love them and hope you do too.
You can find the rest of these Stacy Keibler nude photos at Fake Fantasy. Become a member to see similar pics of loads more female celebrities.
tacey Keibler could beat the living crap out of you. If you want to see her naked, you're going to have to fight her for it.

Regularly making the Maxim Top 100, she's been asked various times to pose nude for Playboy, but will not. Pretty soon she should be getting pretty pissed about the whole thing, so they probably would be well advised to stop. Besides, you can see from this Top 20 Hottest Pics list that Stacy is doing just fine without them.

This actress and Wrestling star hasn't really given up too much skin beyond what you can see in the video to the left.





No comments:

Post a Comment