Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jenny McCarthy hosted MTV’s freesex film industry





Making the jump from L.A. to the Windy City is a move Jenny McCarthy is pleased to make.
“Well, I'm from there, and I feel like my son is not getting the childhood that I wanted in L.A.,” the Love In The Wild host, 39, tells me Saturday during the grand opening of Vista Lounge located inside Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn. “On top of that, I met someone I like and care about, so all those things combined takes me back home.”
OK! BLOGS: RED CARPET CONFIDENTIAL: JENNY MCCARTHY NERVOUS ABOUT TURNING 40?
That special someone is her boyfriend, Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher, 34, who could not attend the event because he fell ill.
What does her son Evan, 10, think of him?
“My son doesn't watch football. He judges people on their spirit, which is perfect.”
We all remember Jenny McCarthy from her days on MTV some years back. The bubbly blond who posed for Playboy in the early 90's had a bit of a mishap earlier this week after she sent some nude photos of herself to her son's dentist by mistake.

McCarthy intended to send the pics to her boyfriend, Chicago Bears star linebacker Brian Urlacher, but had a bit of a "blond" moment and sent them to the 80 year-old dentist instead. Now unfortunately for all you horn dogs out there the actual pics haven't leaked to the web, but here is a shot of Jenny looking fine as may wine.
Actress and television reality host Jenny McCarthy, who made a name for herself with a 1993 nude photo shoot for Playboy and later became the publication’s Playmate of the Year, is going back for more. McCarthy will appear in another nude photo spread in Playboy, USA Today reports.
McCarthy, 39, hosts the NBC dating show “Love in the Wild,” which premieres its new season June 5. Her pictorial in Playboy’s July-August issue hits the newsstands June 29.
At the upfronts, McCarthy said, "All I wanted to do [when she began in the industry] was work with my clothes on, and now I just hope to get them off!"
McCarthy hosted MTV’s “Singled Out” from 1995-97.






No comments:

Post a Comment